Monday, September 21, 2009

Free again

Just as when i thought i'm free from work, i've got another to come with.
My supp paper is one this coming wed and I don't have the mood to study.
I see a reason people fail for their supp papers right now. :(
Wanted to go trng today but yet my stupid friend still asleep.
Seems like today is more like a resting day for me!
I just can't wait till i get my pay and then i'll pamper myself.
The 1 and only day that i'm lazing around ever since last week. lol
I kind of regret not getting any fragrance from the beauty fair.
So freaking cheap you know? Seriously like pasa malam seh. lol!
See those auntie digging like mad to get all the cheap stuff. =.=
Answering questions that has shown very clearly to them.
I bet i'll miss the atrium days and of course meeting new friends. :D
Well, I've been missing times with those people that has been precious to me.
HAHA , i guess? =x

No comments: