Monday, August 31, 2009

Teacher's day

Went back to LYSS~
It's good to go back to a place where you remember all your bullshits.
The days when you're still walking around in the uniform.
Feel suck right? But once you leave that school, you misses it.
No longer have to follow rules and regulations, its weird..
Got to talk to a couple of teacher.
Its really great to talk to them and disturb them rather than asking qns. -.-
I even spoke to my worse nightmare! Art teacher, Mdm Teo.
She actually can't remember my name!!!
Nevermind, i don't think it matters as much though. =x
Oh yaaaa. i spoke to Mr mohd too. He asked me to become relieve teacher.
How cool , i really wonder how it feels like to try maintaining a bunch of monkeys.
So i gave it a shot, SOOOOOO.. don't be surprised to see me. :D

No comments: